WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



zaterdag 24 oktober 2015

Christmas kittens



Hallo allemaal.
Kon het niet laten, er moeten natuurlijk ook katjes zijn voor de Kerst ;)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

************
Hi everybody.
I couldn't resist, there have to be cats for Christmas too ;)
greetings Sliekje and cats

13 opmerkingen:

ike zei

Oh, these are so sweet :-) THANK YOU xxxxxxxxxxxx

Teresa zei

Cute! Thank you. Have a nice day!

Avril H zei

I can't resist them either. many thanks :)

Amy Sisson zei

Thank you! We have a new kitten right now and he is exactly this cute!

Gerta zei

Pretty little things!

Sue zei

Delightful kittens, thank you very much

Suze zei

Definitely! Thanks so much for these adorable Christmas kitties.

britishgirl zei

As usual they are adorable thank you very much

Rene zei

Love, love your kitties! thank you!

jj zei

I won't be able to resist making cards with these cute kittens! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Danielle zei

Oh my goodness... Thanks for sharing these adorable images!

vdkemma.blogspot.com/ammunella zei

Dank u wel voor deze leuke digi
gr Emma

Tatietournesol zei

Bonjour j'adore vos timbres digitaux ils sont très mignon
Merci pour ce partage bonne journée bisous